Friday, April 26, 2019

Tommy Robinson to stand in the European Elections


Last night Tommy Robinson launched his campaign to become an Independent MEP.  The launch took place in Benchill, a council estate in the North West of England.

Robinson said he will donate 100% of his EU Salary to victims of child sexual abuse.

In his Party Political Broadcast Robinson said: 

“Like many of you, I wasn’t born into a powerful or wealthy family. My mother was an Irish immigrant, and my father a plumber.”

“They taught me that hard work and sacrifice lead to success.”

“Like many other people with my background I have never voted, I never believed it would make a change. None of the politicians in our country could relate to me or even seem to care.”

“I know what it feels like to be left behind.”

“We are ruled by people who know we exist but they just don’t care. They don't like the same things or live the same lives as we do."

“It doesn’t have to be this way, fairness is possible.”

"I will fight censorship and the bullying elite who don't care about working class concerns."

"Our children and their future are worth more than the sneering platitudes of self-righteous arrogant political elites."

"Our children deserve more and I will make sure they get it."

Read more: Politicalite  

Tommy Robinson on Telegram

Tommy Robinson: Website

No comments:

Post a Comment